It’s like a test. With an infinite amount of questions. They’re all multiple choice, but instead of 4 or 5 possible answers, there are thousands. Of course, you can eliminate 95% of them because they’re obviously wrong, but then you have to pick the right answer out of the remaining 5%. That is still a lot of choices. Sometimes, you can get the answer close enough, and slide by. However, if you pick the wrong answer, you have to answer followup questions on the same topic.
You take this test every day. For as long as you live. Welcome to life.